>

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I think I'm a rock star...


One of the interesting things that kept happening is that people would randomly ask Sunny if they could have their picture with me.  I think they thought I was famous.  Sunny finally asked me if she needed to get my autograph because she said this just never happens.  I assured her that I was not famous.  She was convince that they could feel my "spirit" and were drawn to it.  I don't know about that but later on we came across another photo op...and this is where I realized that I was not a rock star but the Empress of China!

OK, the truth is I was dying of heat and that robe was very hot and all I could think of is how many other people had worn this...dying of heat...gross. 

It was a hard sale...my being the Empress.  It think it is because of my hair color...and skin color and that I am considered large compared to these tiny women here in Asia.  Good thing the robe was one size fits all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment