>

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Great Wall of China





Photo #1 - Yes, we cheated

Photo #2 - Yes, Dad and I thought we were in Hawaii...

Photo #3  - Yes, China needs help on their english translations for their signs...  I tried to resist adding this one but my humor won.


The Great Wall of China!  I called Katy but realized it was like 3 in the morning...sorry Katy!  Then I called Annie and talked to her!  Amazing phone service.

We were finally into some flora and fauna!  It was beautiful and slightly cooler.  Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

  1. AH hahahha. Funny mom. Love the pic! Seriously beautiful and rainforesty landscape...(yes Jessica I know, rainforesty isn't a word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now know where I get my funny-ness. Its all you. I wish I could have been there with you, but I promise I was there in spirit. Love you Mom.

    ReplyDelete