>

Sunday, February 14, 2010

To be chosen by a good man,,,

I want my daughters to be beautiful, accomplished and good;
to be admired, loved, and respected; to have a happy youth,
to be well and wisely married, and to lead useful, pleasant lives,
with as little care and sorrow to try them as God sees fit to send.

To be loved and chosen by a good man is the best and sweetest thing which can happen to a woman; and I sincerely hope my girls may know this beautiful experience...
Louisa May Alcott
"Little Woman"

Bob, thank you for choosing me all those years ago and for reminding me everyday that I am the best thing that ever happened to you. I feel the same about you. I love you.
Happy Valentines Day

2 comments:

  1. Christi, You look so much like your beautiful mother in this picture. How lucky can you get? Love the roses. - Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have that quote that you gave me. I am teaching it to my young women.

    ReplyDelete