>

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today my YWs lesson was more for me...


I was giving a lesson today in which we discussed Helen Keller. She asked a young girl what her observations were after a walk in the woods. The girl replied, "Nothing in particular." Her response was:
"At times my heart cries out with longing to see all these things with physical eyes but if I can get so much pleasure from mere touch, how much more beauty must be revealed in sight. And I have imagined what I should most like to see if I were granted the use of my eyes - even for three days!"
The question was then posed, what would you like to see?
So I made a video for my class so they could see what I would want to see first. It helped me remember what matters most.

3 comments:

  1. And you have absolutely beautiful daughters. They really take after their mother. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was simply beautiful!!! I would love to have been one of the young women in that class. You always put 110 percent into everything you do...You are a great example.

    ReplyDelete